Peer Connections at Nebraska offers first-year students the opportunity to get connected on campus and interact with peers while mapping out their college experience and working to articulate their purpose at Nebraska. Engaging in a hands-on weekly seminar, led by upper-class peer mentors, students connect with campus opportunities to ensure a successful first year.
Peer Connections at Nebraska is a great option for you if:
- You are a first-year student looking for a connection to peers
- You are not already connected to campus through Honors, Scholar programs, Learning Communities, Greek Life, etc.
Peer Connections is NOT a great option for you if:
- You are part of First Husker
- You are a member of a Learning Community
- You are in an Honors or Scholarship Program
- You are already participating in other community centered programs on campus
There is an $80 fee to join Peer Connections, which is billed through Student Accounts.
Register for Peer Connections
If you are interested in joining Peer Connections, or if you would like more information about the program, please fill out the below information and click submit. Someone from Peer Connections will be in touch with you as soon as possible.